Tuesday 20 December 2011

Trying something new

I have just finished work for the year and to be honest have not really done much in the way of real photography for a while. I have all the excuses under the sun, but I'm not going to use any of them. I've been lacking the creative juices....that's the only real reason. I just couldn't get motivated.

I have however been "playing" with some of my older photos recently. I had seen something when I took them, but either didn't capture it as I saw it, or didn't really think it was resolved when I processed it. Again some of these images worked better than others, but here are a few samples of some of the ones I am happy with.




This process has reignited  my passion for photography. It has allowed me to "create" art rather than just portray life as it is. I think I'll be "playing" some more over the days to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment